Melima - Symbaroum
Things to get interested in around Melima.
- The crossroads is haunted by a beneficial ghost and if you place some small sacrifice and wish something at break of dawn, it will come true in some quiet way.
- There is a Lindworm put to magical sleep at the river floor, in a few days' travel from the village, in the eastern fork of the river. You can make any loud noises, that's not a problem, but splashing with your feet rhytmically in the water will awaken the beast.
- The forest between Melima and Kastor hides the remains of the very first caravan that tried to reach Melima's current location. The owner, Hallos Nigamar was a filthy rich man, and whoever finds the treasure wagons can build a settlement competing with Thistlehold. If only the lord and his honor guard wouldn't guard their family fortune long after their deaths…
- Do not eat blueberries growing within a few feet of an oak tree. Ever.
- The miller of Molnar's pit is said to have killed lots of people and buried them behind it, and the pit is still there